Vineyard Hacienda Hideaway Accommodations
Vineyard Hacienda offers an extensive variety of locations, both indoor and outdoor, to meet the needs of even the most discriminating guest.
It is a secluded, private, secure, discreet, peaceful property in a unique, beautiful, and versatile event setting
The grand Vineyard Hacienda-style residence was carefully constructed in the 1930s in true old-style Spanish tradition – adobe, red Spanish tile, and high-quality authentic hardwoods.
Our nine-acre property is conveniently located less than 20 minutes from downtown San Diego, yet is situated in a private and serene location free from outside interruptions.
- Five exquisitely designed and appointed en suite guestrooms available for overnight guests
- Two-acre vineyard
- Estate grown wine
- Grapes processed on-site, aged in American Oak barrels, estate-bottled, organic, sulfite-free, delicious Bordeaux Blend
- Wireless computer connection
- Cable TV including extensive free premium channels;
- A spectacular two-level underground wine cellar and barrel aging room hewn entirely of stones especially selected and brought from the Feather River in Northern California to house our delicious organic “Bordeaux Blend” wines;
- A library and mini-office with fireplace, comfortable sofa and chairs for relaxing, an extensive and eclectic book collection, computer station and writing desk – all available to our overnight guests;
- Swimming pool
- More Vineyard Hacienda amenities