The Vineyard Hacienda Property is Perfect for Secluded Retreats
The grounds include:
- Extensive walking paths throughout the property
- Verdant, expansive lawns and colorful rose and other flower gardens;
- A comfortable gazebo overlooking a large koi pond and fountain which is regularly visited by herons, ducks and other waterfowl – an ideal spot for relaxation and reflection;
- Large swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cabana (pool house), and outdoor barbecue;
- A raised organic vegetable garden that grows seasonal vegetables year-round for use as ingredients in meals served at Vineyard Hacienda;
- Two separate fruit orchards (one citrus, one stone fruit) with a total of over 90 fruiting trees that provide fresh, organic fruit to our visitors year-round;
- Numerous mature palm and oak trees, some over 400 years old;
- “Southwest Garden” corner, featuring cacti and other desert plants common to the deserts of the Southwest United States;
- Natural wildlife preserve that begins on the hill directly above Vineyard Hacienda, which transforms our nine acres into what feels like hundreds more for those who enjoy hiking.
- Vineyard Hacienda’s proximity to the preserve means it regularly hosts a wide and abundant variety of wild animals and birds that visit or reside on the property, among them deer, coyotes, raccoons, rabbits, squirrels, possums, skunks, foxes, bats, herons, egrets, hawks, falcons, owls, ducks, quail, hummingbirds, finches, roadrunners, pheasants, parakeets, the endangered gnatcatcher, snakes, and lizards.
- Find out more about the Vineyard Hacienda property.